The Khukri Restaurent Jalan Tun Tan Siew Sin (Jalan Silang)




I finally made it last Sunday for lunch after months of procrastination.
The Khukri was packed when we arrived, mostly with Nepalese folk. I felt like we were invading their space, their only refuge away from the strange-looking, funny-speaking people whom they had to deal with 6 days a week. I gave an apologetic smile. “Only a couple of hours,” my eyes spoke to them.
Thankfully, the menu was in english. “So, have you done your research?” the Weekend B^*ch© asked me. “Not quite,” I replied sheepishly. This won’t do, I thought. I decided to take the offensive. ”Have you done your research?” my eyes gleamed. He had.




1 comment:

Sallydavis said...

Hey
great share,,
I never heard about this recipe even never taste it. Well, Last Sunday, I also made a Chocolate Frost. Really, delicious recipe. You should cook for your kids.
Here, I share a steps to bake this frost.

Chocolate Frosting Ingredients:
• 2 cups unsalted butter, softened
• 4 tablespoons milk
• 12 ounces semisweet chocolate, melted and cooled to warm water
• 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 3 cups powdered sugar

How to make Chocolate Frosting:
1. Melt chocolate in a double boiler. Allow to cool until just warm.
2. In a mixing bowl, beat butter until creamy, about 3 minutes.
3. Add milk and vanilla. Beat until smooth.
4. Add melted chocolate. Beat about 3 minutes.
5. Add powdered sugar, beating on low until smooth and creamy.