My Nepali friend





i usually separate my "personal" things and "food" related things on my 2 blogs. but this post encompasses both. And I've found that no matter where you're from, food is the unifying topic of conversation. everyone loves to talk about food, and everyone has food they love.
so it is with my friend Agni, whom I met while working at ritz carlton in bukit bintang. He's a security gaurd there who speaks very good english. We both got to know each other better when we both landed in hospital for dengue at the same time [no prizes for guessing where we got bitten..]
For Detail Please Click Here

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aru resturent bhanda ramro chha

R.B Lama said...

oh!! really nice resturant . ufff mukhai rasayo.momo oh! no my life so saad tyo momo yeso mail garna midaina bhaneko ,,?

Anonymous said...

We are coming back for the MO:MO. After a long planning we are coming back again.....Few Nepali,Few Chiness, Indo and many more...... Hami Nepali ko khana malaysia ma khana pauda sarai khushi lagcha. Tesko lagi haru lai dherai dherai Thanks.